We encourage you to forward this to other educators.
You are invited to the following free event:
Event: Wikis in the Classroom II
Description: You’ve selected a wiki and you’ve even attempted creating a few wiki pages. Now you want to start thinking about what type of activities work well using wikis and what strategies will help make the wiki activities successful. If so, then this is the webinar for you! So, come join us in this webinar and learn about some of the wonderful activities and strategies other educators have used to create an effective wiki experience.
When: Tuesday 15 April 2008, 04:30 PM - 05:30 PM
TO JOIN THIS EVENT
Our webinars are one hour and will begin promptly at 4:30 pm MST (5:30 CST; 6:30 EST; 3:30 PST).
* Please register for this event at least 24 hours prior to the event.
* To register, please go to the following link: http://nmsu.acrobat.com/wikis2/event/registration.html
* The email and password you use to register will be your login and password to attend the event.
* You will receive a reminder email with the link to attend 24 hours prior to the event.
* You can also attend the event by going to http://webinars.nmsu.edu/schedule.html and selecting the "attend" link (you still need to register prior to the event)
To participate speakers are required. A simple computer microphone and/or headset is ideal for complete interaction. A webcam is optional.
If you have never used Acrobat Connect Professional, please test your connection at: http://admin.adobe.acrobat.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
This Sunday from 11 am to 12 pm, you can join a free webclass on the Moodle Choice and Journal Activities. These are simple and easy to use tools for interaction in your online classroom. Hope you can join us. For more info, click here.